What Is Mudjacking?
Mudjacking is the process of pumping a mixture of water, dirt, and cement under a settling or cracked concrete slab in order to lift it back into place. This method will fill the void below the concrete and return it to the proper state. This will ensure that your concrete will not sink back into place from the fill breaking down or escaping.
Our team has performed concrete lifting on countless projects using this cement slurry and we are confident it will permanently repair your sinking, cracked, or settling concrete slab.
How Does Mudjacking Work?
The process of mudjacking is both simple and effective. When we arrive at the jobsite, we follow specific steps to repair your sinking concrete.
- Clean the surface of the damaged concrete to prevent any dirt or debris preventing proper repair.
- Drill 1 5/8" holes in the surface of the concrete.
- Slurry is injected through the drill holes.
- Concrete rises evenly as the slurry fills the cavity below the concrete.
- Once slab is lifted, we patch and finish the drill holes.
The advantages of mudjacking are that it is very cost effective, quick to implement, comprehensive due to the way the slurry fills the void completely, and the longevity of the repairs.